- Headlines can make, or break your ad. It can be the difference between someone clicking and converting, or someone reading and moving on. You only get one chance to make a first impression, so let’s make it count!
- Here are a few tips on how to write astonishing ad copy!
- Use Punctuation (Be clear, and concise with your message)
- Focus On Benefits (Highlight why they should choose you as apposed to anyone else)
- Add Emotional Triggers (Humans are emotional creatures, appealing to people in their time of need nearly guarantees you a click or phone call)
2.Use Ad Extensions
- What are ad extensions? Ad extensions are ways to expand your ad, and give you more “virtual real estate”. We want to make sure that you dominate the search engine results page (SERP), and ad extensions are a great tool to use to achieve this goal. You can add your phone number, your location, and ratings.
- What are sitelinks? Sitelinks can take users to specific web pages on your website. You may want to use this tool to send them to your “Contact Us”, and/or “Business Hours” pages
4.Structured Snippet Extensions
- “Highlight specific aspects of your products and services with structured snippets extensions.” Structured snippet extensions can help users find more information about your services. This is a great tool to increase your return on investment.
- Services: Water Damage Restoration, Basement Water Removal.
5. Callout Extensions
- If you haven’t listed the benefits of doing business with you, this is the time to do it. Callout extensions are a great way to promote unique offers to shoppers. Here are some examples of callout extensions.
- 1. Fast and Affordable
- 2. Get Free Estimates 24/7
- 3. Your Local Experts
- 4. We Work With Insurances
- Price extensions are a great way to qualify potential customers, and showcase your offers in great detail. This is perfect for those who are ready to buy immediately.
- Better yet, who doesn’t want to show their positive review? who doesn’t want to show their positive review. This is your chance to showcase how awesome you are, so why not take advantage of it?
- Campaigns should be device specific. This gives you complete control over your ads, including when, and where they appear.
9.Increase KW Quality Score
- Every time a search takes place on Google an auction occurs. With each search your bidding on your selected keyword, so let’s make sure you’re spending your money wisely. Here are a few ways to increase your keyword quality score.
- Make sure you’re using relevant keywords
- Target your landing pages
- Modify your keyword match type
- Each keyword has its own price point in the Google auction. Google does NOT determine this amount, the market does. If it’s a competitive keyword there’s a good reason why. We want to make sure that you’re spending your money on quality keywords, and not wasting your advertising dollars on useless clicks.